Kinaxis® Inc. (TSX:KXS), a leader in supply chain management software, continues to broaden the customer value driven in collaboration with its partner ecosystem by recently welcoming nine new System Integrator and Referral partners.
“We continue to have a strong focus on building an ecosystem of trusted, like-minded partners that are focused on transforming supply chains and driving customer success, and we are pleased to welcome this new group into our community,” said Conrad Mandala, Vice President Global Partner Organisation, Kinaxis. “As we continue to grow, we look forward to investing further across all our partner types – System Integrator, Referral, Solution Extension and Value Added Resellers – to deliver greater value for our customers.”
These nine new partners join Kinaxis PartnerLink, a scalable, dynamic and agile partner programme that combines the resources, training and business alignment needed to support and empower a global ecosystem. PartnerLink enables partners to extend and augment services, sales, marketing and product capabilities, giving customers and prospects new ways to engage with Kinaxis and its partner ecosystem, leverage a broader range of services and gain more value from Kinaxis RapidResponse® and concurrent planning.
System Integrators leverage deep domain expertise to grow and digitally transform supply chains
Kinaxis has partnered with seven new System Integrators. These new partners range from large, international firms to regionally focused consultancies, each bringing deep supply chain expertise to help customers mature and digitally transform their supply chains:
- Bristlecone, a provider of AI-powered application transformation services for the connected supply chain, is headquartered in San Jose, California. By combining deep industry and supply chain expertise, Bristlecone optimally blends digital, process, technology, and operations to empower customers with supply chains that are smarter, resilient and responsible.
- CJ OliveNetworks, located in Seoul, South Korea, provides IT services such as manufacturing, distribution, logistics and media.
- iOG Solutions, a global service provider for technology-led performance improvement headquartered in India, offers a broad range of functional coverage including Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Execution Systems, Simulation and Modelling, Energy Management, Asset Performance Management, Environment and Health & Safety, among others.
- Mark9, is a Singapore based supply chain consulting & advisory company, with strong presence across APAC and is committed to deliver next wave supply chain solutions to our customers. We help organisations transform their supply chains to meet the customer demand profitably while building resilience and agility in processes and systems with a people centric approach. Our approach is distinctly innovative. We constantly seek new ways to increase client productivity. We also look to get the most out of advances in digitisation and embrace client technology platforms.
- PCI Solutions, an IT solution provider based in APAC, covers a wide range of customer needs, from the development of embedded systems that control various electronic devices, such as automobiles and information appliances, to the development of enterprise systems that support business and public services.
- Valtitude, a global consulting and technology solutions company headquartered in Boston, MA, provides implementation and support services in demand planning, business analytics, S&OP and supply chain optimisation. Valtitude has helped many Fortune 500 clients such as Pepsi Foods, Honeywell, Mars, Facebook and Qualcomm in the end-to-end supply chain transformation process including diagnostics, process redesign, solutions implementation and on-site training.
- ZS, a professional services firm with more than 37 years of experience and more than 25 offices worldwide, works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. Leveraging deep industry expertise, leading-edge analytics, technology and strategy, ZS creates solutions that work in the real world.
Additionally, Kinaxis added two new Referral partners to the programme. These partners are supply chain consultancies and solution providers equipped to recognise the fit between customers’ business needs and RapidResponse capabilities:
- Bolders Consulting Group, an IT solution provider based in the Netherlands and India, is focused on the needs of the consumer electronics, fast-moving consumer goods, oil, banking, energy and insurance industries, bringing customers the best industry and productivity-enhancing IT solutions.
- Boston Strategies International helps leading companies digitalise their supply chains by providing agility, resilience, security and sustainability solutions, and outsourced procurement, order management, inventory management and logistics services.
View the list of Kinaxis Referral partners.
For more details about Kinaxis PartnerLink, please visit Kinaxis.com/partners.