Date: 29 – 30, September 2022
Join Luxatia International and global executives as we return for our 2nd World Digital Supply Chain Summit in Berlin, Germany on September 29th and 30th. The summit will focus on improving supply chain efficiency by adopting smart technologies.
This hybrid event will bring together top-level executives and experts from the industry to discuss recent trends and practices in supply chain digitalization. Leading professionals from global brands will share knowledge on the implementation of advanced analytics, blockchain, AI, intelligent inventory management systems and other game-changing technologies and innovative approaches to shape the future of the digital supply chain.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss the latest innovations, as well as, the best solutions to drive your business forward.Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Key Practical Learning Points
- Using Advanced Analytics for Better Forecasting
- Modeling Processes with Digital Twin Technology
- How API Changes Supply Chain Operations
- Machine Learning Algorithms for Better Planning
- Creating Smart Inventory Management System
- IoT Technologies for Seamless Operations Monitoring
- Using Technologies for Increasing Visibility and Tracking
- How Autonomous Vehicles Help to Avoid Errors and Improve Day-to-Day Operations