Axele, LLC, a Transportation Management System (TMS) company, announces that the company will host a webinar, “Drive to Thrive: Five Steps You Can Take Now to Come Out on Top in 2021,” on Thursday, January 21, 2021, at 2:00 PM ET. Attendees to the free webinar will learn best practices and strategies for attracting and retaining drivers, embracing emerging technologies that improve efficiencies, and creating adaptable cultures.
“As carriers move into 2021, they realize that they need the right teams and tools to succeed in the new year and thrive,” said Ryan Camacho, Director of Business Development at Axele, LLC. “The Axele TMS is one of the intelligent tools carriers can use to grow their business and increase profits for the new year.”
Leading Strategist, Author, and Executive Coach, John Spence, will share how companies can grow their business in 2021 by:
- Attracting and retaining the right team, including discussing the challenges associated with a multi-generational workforce
- Shifting from short-term to long-term thinking to address freight market volatility and other challenges
- Creating a culture of adaptability that increases quality of life, especially during the pandemic
- Demanding a culture of accountability
- Embracing innovation and next-gen technologies to align with changing customer and market needs
Spence is recognized as one of the top business thought leaders and leadership development experts in the world and was named by the American Management Association as one of America’s Top 50 Leaders to Watch along with Sergey Brin and Larry Page of Google and Jeff Bezos of Amazon.
John was the owner or CEO of six companies and currently serves as a board member or adviser to several organizations and executives. He is a guest lecturer at more than 90 colleges and universities, including MIT, Stanford, Cornell, Wharton School of Business, University of Auckland, Canterbury University, University of Krakow, and Kozminski University.
Register for this free, informative webinar here.