More than ever, supply chains are determining who wins in the food and grocery industry. In the face of adversity, supply chains have demonstrated the enormous role they play in organisations’ success and now is the time to capitalise on gains made. Join us at the Supply Chain Summit on 17 June 2021 to interact with peers and partners, exploring how supply chains are developing new capabilities to serve customers better and drive business growth.
Key speakers include:
- Luke Jensen, CEO, Ocado Solutions
- Susan Barratt, CEO, IGD
- David Sheldon, Head of Global Supply Chain Development, Nestlé
- Julie Faulkner, European Customer Services Manager, Kellogg Company
Topic areas include:
Key Topic areas:
- Views from the top: Hear first-hand accounts of business success in the face of unprecedented adversity, opinions on what it has taken to excel and what recent developments mean for people and processes.
- Expansion of ecommerce: Hear how the online opportunity is being addressed and how teams are developing models to serve consumers at the right price.
- Digitally transformed: As he push to a more ‘hands-off’ environment will increase the need to find insights in data to identify risk, find efficiencies and add value, explore examples of the digitalisation and automation of supply chain activities.
- Re-engineered for resilience: See how your peers are developing supply chains capable of functioning well in adversity.
- Sustainability gains significance: hear from industry leaders who are taking on the challenge and delivering impact in this increasingly vital area.
In its annual Supply Chain Summit on 17th June, IGD will gather leaders from across the grocery retail industry to share the latest insight on new opportunities and the critical role the industry will play in delivering commercial growth, as we move into a post-COVID world.
The one-day interactive online event will give delegates the opportunity to hear from and engage with more than 40 international speakers, including Luke Jensen, CEO, Ocado Solutions; David Sheldon, Head of Global Supply Chain Development at Nestle; Julie Faulkner, European Customer Services Manager, Kellogg Company; Mike Pooley, Group CEO, IFCO Systems; Dave Voss, European ecomm Supply Chain Business Partner, PepsiCo; Guy Cuthbert, CEO and CTO, Atheon Analytics
Chris Irish, Head of Supply Chain at IGD, comments: “Faced with the adversity of the past year, the supply chain has really come to the forefront to demonstrate the essential role it plays in creating a sustainable and profitable business model. Now is the time to really build on these foundations and capitalise on new and evolving opportunities.
“The IGD Supply Chain Summit is for supply chain people, delivered by supply chain people and is a unique opportunity for partners and peers to learn from each other and gain actionable insight, to unlock the potential across the channel.”
Content will include the views from the top, where delegates will hear first-hand accounts of business success, how to maximise the expansion of ecommerce, the benefits of digital transformation and how to address the growing significance of sustainability.
For the full programme and registration details, visit: https://www.igd.com/events/supply-chain-summit