Lexmark, a global imaging solutions leader, today announced the launch of new cloud fax models for the Lexmark GO Line series of multifunction products (MFPs). These new models combine optional cloud fax from etherFAX with standard Wi-Fi and Cloud Connectors to offer a cohesive solution that allows small businesses to “cut the cord” to the internet or analogue fax lines.
“According to IDC, 90 percent of fax users have already integrated or are evaluating integration of fax with other technologies or applications,” said Brock Saladin, Lexmark senior vice president and chief commercial officer. “These new models enable Lexmark to deliver a user-friendly fax experience to our customers, providing a secure, end-to-end encrypted solution.”
The new models include five Lexmark GO Line series devices. Three colour devices: the Lexmark MC3224i, MC3326i, and MC3426i; and two monochrome devices: the Lexmark MB2236i and MB3442i. These models offer customers a robust alternative to traditional analogue fax by offering the option of an out-of-the-box cloud fax solution.
Lexmark’s partnership with etherFAX enables these devices to deliver a secure cloud fax experience featuring:
- Simultaneous incoming fax call capability, so no busy signals
- Ultra-fast transmission of high-resolution images (600 dpi)
- Plug and play solution with easy configuration
- Identical user experience to analogue fax
- Industry-leading security including: Military-grade end-to-end encryption, HIPPA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) compliance, and Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliance
Customers can try out the etherFAX service for free for three months or 300 pages, whichever comes first, by simply registering here. After the trial, they can enroll in the monthly plan with etherFAX that best meets their needs.