Quest Software, a global systems management, data protection and security software provider, today announced new feature updates for KACE Cloud Mobile Device Manager (MDM). The newest release of the SaaS offering further simplifies mobile device endpoint management and configuration and empowers IT teams to easily protect its investment in mobile devices across the organization. KACE Cloud MDM now features new location tracking capabilities that make it simple to track any lost or stolen device, increasing the odds of fast recovery and minimizing unwanted fraudulent access.
“As more and more employees continue to bring their personal devices to work, the attack surface for threats to exploit vulnerabilities in mobile devices will only continue to grow,” said Jody Evans, Product Manager, KACE Cloud MDM. “That’s why gaining visibility over all the mobile devices that interact with your business network through MDM is so crucial, especially as cybercriminals increasingly target human vulnerabilities.”
Additional features/user benefits now available with the newest release of KACE Cloud MDM include:
- New “Kiosk Mode” for Android devices allows administrators to lock down a device and limit activity to a specific application or task
- New “Disallowed Apps” feature brings blacklisting parity to the Android platform by providing administrators the ability to allow specific apps to be blocked on Android devices
- New “FileVault Encryption Support” enables admins to easily manage macOS systems with the ability to include MDM inventory within the FileVault recovery keys that were created during the disk encryption setup process for secure inventory.
- New “DEP Multi-Server Capabilities” supports multiple DEP accounts within a customer’s MDM tenant. A default DEP profile can then be set for each device type that were applied within Apple Business Manager or Apple School Manager.
- KACE Cloud MDM is available now. To sign up for a free trial, go here.
- Go here to learn more about Quest KACE solutions.