20 – 21 August 2020
The New Age of Retail Supply Chains
E-commerce is main sales channel for the retail industry in 2020. The e-commerce landscape is wider than ever and differentiating yourself is getting harder and harder.
Join the largest network of retail supply chain professionals at Retail Supply Chain Virtual USA (August 20-21, 10am EST)! Brands like Walmart, Home Depot, H&M, Target, LVMH, FedEx, UPS and more getting together to overcome supply chain’s biggest challenges.
From inventory strategies, digital transformation, to leadership and sustainability we cover every key pain point of an e-comm supply chain.
Internalise the lessons from these leaders, ‘steal’ their wisdom and use it to improve your business:
- Alexis DePree, CSCO at Nordstrom
- Shawn Curran, COOat Gap Inc,
- Liz O’Neill, CSCO at Levi Strauss & Co
- Joey Zwillinger, CEOat Allbirds
- James Reinhart, CEOat ThredUP
- Mike Racer, SVP Supply Chain at Sephora