16-18 June, 2020
The Worlds Most Important Gathering of Supply Chain and Logistics Executives. Transform your Supply Chain through Digital Insights, Collaboration and Cultural Change
The exponential globalization and digitization of supply chains means one thing: greater exposure to risk. Risk in the form of a tumultuous geo-political environment, and the subsequent fluctuations of costs that squeeze margins to the bare bones and render planning and forecasting almost impossible.
As global supply chains share data across multiple nodes, risk exposure is compounded by an emerging cyber security threat for which very few are set manage. Amid all this, insatiable customer expectations for greater speed and transparency – whether shipping B2B or B2C – means supply chain failure can be fatal. But, get it right, and supply chain is a huge driver of growth for your business.
So, how can you mitigate supply chain risk, while integrating people, assets and technology to build the foundations for data-driven, cognitively intelligent supply chains with end-to-end visibility?
Find out, at Reuters Events Supply Chain USA 2020.
- Sandra MacQuillan, Chief Supply Chain Officer, Mondelez
- Sami Naffakh, Chief Operating Officer, Arla Foods
- Praveen Motoru, Chief Enterprise Architect, Mars
Hot topics Include
- Supply chain visibility and circularity
- Network design and last mile fulfilment
- Warehouse automation and commercial real estate investment
- Digitalization and workforce
- Supply chain risk and global sourcing
- 1000+ Senior supply chain and logistics executives
- 150+ C-Level speakers
- 25+ Hours of dedicated 1-1 networking