Shippeo, a global leader and European specialist in real-time transportation visibility, will be exhibiting and presenting at the National Manufacturing & Supply Chain Conference & Exhibition, which takes place on the 23rd and 24th of November in Dublin. The Shippeo team can be found at booth no. M05a. On Tuesday, 23rd November at 1pm Harrisson Zavala, Strategic Account Executive at Shippeo, will speak on the Supply Chain & Logistics Stage, exploring why visibility is a cornerstone of resilient supply chains.
Following the recent and ongoing periods of disruption and crises, many industry sectors are re-evaluating their supply chains. A technology-enabled smart supply chain achieves transparency across all supply chain partners, creating a strong competitive advantage for businesses.
On Tuesday, 23rd November at 1pm, Harrisson Zavala, Strategic Account Executive at Shippeo, will be speaking at the Supply Chain & Logistics Stage. Attendees will find out:
- What’s at stake for supply chains lacking resilience
- How technology is transforming the supply chain, and why it’s such an area of focus
- How to address fragmentation and transparency issues and create a resilient supply chain
The Shippeo team helps large global organisations with complex supply chains harness the power of a multimodal visibility network to build resilience and transform supply chain operations. Clients include:
- Faurecia Seating is the global leader in automotive seating components and complete seat design and assembly.
- Krone, one of Europe’s largest trailer manufacturers
- Sappi Europe, a division of Sappi Limited, a South Africa-based leading global provider of pulp, paper, packing and sustainable wood fibre products and solutions.
- Prysmian Group, a world leader in cable manufacturing, energy solutions, and telecom cables and systems.
Harrisson Zavala said: “With ongoing supply chain disruptions, businesses have come to realise the value of real-time visibility and the need to take action and further engage in digital transformation processes. We look forward to sharing insights on designing future supply chains with embedded resilience, the challenges of operating global supply chain networks, and embracing multi-modal transportation as an integral part of future supply chains at the National Manufacturing & Supply Chain Conference & Exhibition this month.“
The 7thNational Manufacturing & Supply Chain Conference and Exhibition takes place on 23rd and 24th November 2021 at RDS Simmonscourt, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, Republic of Ireland. Further details are available at https://www.manufacturingevent.com.