Varonis Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: VRNS), a pioneer in data security and analytics, announces Data Classification Cloud for Box and Google Drive. The offering adds data discovery context to complement DatAdvantage Cloud, a solution launched earlier this year that centrally monitors and protects data across multiple Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) applications.
Join our Varonis Virtual Connect! event, Tackling SaaS Security Risks: A CISO’s Perspective on September 9 at noon ET to hear how Varonis DatAdvantage Cloud helps a CISO from a global communications firm manage cyber risk and be among the first to learn about Data Classification Cloud.
“Varonis has a long and successful track record helping organizations automatically scan and classify sensitive and regulated information in enterprise data stores on premises and in cloud stores like Microsoft 365,” says Jacob Broido, VP of Product Management, Varonis. “With Data Classification Cloud, organizations can find exposed sensitive data on additional cloud apps and services to limit their blast radius from ransomware attacks and data breaches.”
Key benefits of Data Classification Cloud include:
- Find exposed data.Automatically discover where sensitive data might be hiding in Box and Google Drive. Varonis looks inside files to find sensitive information by matching over 400 classification patterns and shows you where data is exposed to all employees – or anyone on the internet.
- Get high-fidelity results.Varonis generates highly accurate classification results by going beyond regular expressions. We use proximity matching, negative keywords, and algorithmic verification to reduce false positives.
- Monitor and control data access.See which sensitive data is open to too many people, monitor usage, and make smart decisions about how to quickly and safely reduce your SaaS data risk.
Data Classification Cloud complements DatAdvantage Cloud, which correlates identities with privileges and activities across cloud stores, including AWS, Box, GitHub, Google Drive, Jira, Okta, Salesforce, Slack, and Zoom. Organizations can see and prioritize their biggest cloud risks, proactively reduce their blast radius, and conduct faster cross-cloud investigations.
DatAdvantage Cloud and Data Classification Cloud together can help answer critical security and compliance questions like: “Which sensitive files containing PII are exposed via sharing links?” or “Which external users have been granted permissions in any of our SaaS apps?”
- Register for the
- Visit the DatAdvantage Cloud product page.
- Request a demofrom the Varonis team.
- For more information on Varonis’ solution portfolio, please visit varonis.com.
- Visit our blog, and join the conversation on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Watch and subscribe to Security Forward, Varonis’ YouTube show covering the latest infosec tips, tricks, and tools.