WEROCK Technologies GmbH, innovative manufacturer of industrial IT and communication solutions, expands the functionality of the Rocktab L110. The powerful, fully rugged industrial tablet was developed specifically for outdoor requirements. With the update, the 10″ tablet is now available with Google services and a larger catalog of accessories.
The Rocktab L110 is a rugged industrial tablet, designed to provide optimal performance with high ease of use even in outdoor environments. It is certified to MIL-STD-810G and IP65 and can be reliably used in ambient temperatures from -20°C to +60°C. The touchscreen made of robust Corning Gorilla Glass 3, which can be operated with gloves and in the rain, offers smartphone-typical operation and impresses with a brightness of up to 750 cd/m2. At the same time, the built-in Snapdragon Octa-Core processor and 4 GB of working memory offer sufficient power with high energy efficiency.
The Rocktab L110 was previously available with Android 9 AOSP and Windows 10 Professional. From now on, customers can choose a third variant, because the tablet is now also available as a variant with the Google Mobile Services (GMD) software package. The services include Google Search, Google Chrome, Google Maps and the Google Play Store with access to over millions of apps. The variant without Google services remains available.
The accessories catalog of the rugged, drop-resistant industrial tablet has also been expanded. The Rocktab L110 can be preconfigured to suit the application and equipped with additional functions. Out of the box, it offers function keys, rear and front cameras, USB C and USB 2.0 ports. In addition to add-ons like 2D barcode scanner, Ethernet and RFID module, vehicle mounts, holding options, pens, anti-glare foils, keyboards, handheld scanners, mobile printers and many more accessories are available.
Features of the Rocktab L110
- Rugged 10.1″ industrial tablet for professional use
- Scratch-resistant, ultra-bright display for outdoor work
- Replaceable 37 Wh battery for up to 10 hours runtime
- Ideal for harsh environments as water- and dustproof
- Shock, vibration and drop resistance according to military standards
- 10-point multi-touch screen, operable even with gloves and in the rain
- Powerful Intel® and Qualcomm® processor options
- Full productivity – optionally with Windows 10 or with Android 9
- Optionally including Google Mobile Services (GMD)
- USB 2.0 and USB Type C connectivity
- Integrated GPS for positioning
- Always connected with dual-band WLAN 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 4G LTE high-speed Internet connectivity, Bluetooth 4.2
- High-resolution cameras for razor-sharp images
- Micro SD card slot
- TPM 2.0 integrated – hardware tamper protection (Windows versions)
- Optionally including NFC, RFID, 2D barcode scanner, fingerprint sensor
- Docking stations and other accessories available
“More and more tablets are being used in industry and production, but they are often not designed for outdoor use and harsh environments,” said Markus Nicoleit, CEO of WEROCK. “The Rocktab L110 is ready for all requirements, thanks to its convenient logistics functions and a bright display that can be read under sunlight. With the expansion of the Rocktab L110, we are responding to the request of our customers to be able to easily install applications via the Play Store. With the version with Google services, this is now easily possible,” Nicoleit continues. Like all of the company’s products, the CO2 footprint of the industrial tablet, which inevitably results from production and transport, is fully offset via WWF Gold Standard climate projects.
The Rocktab L110 is available now and can be purchased through direct sales or distribution partners. In addition to the Rocktab L110, the company offers other rugged tablets, notebooks and MDE devices. Further information is available at www.werocktools.com and at https://www.werocktools.com/product/rocktab-l110/