Experience the power of networked supply chains this fall in Washington, D.C.
If you’ve been following Infor GT Nexus for any amount of time, you know that Bridges was the big event of the summer for all things related to the global Commerce Network. Starting this year Bridges is fully part of Inforum, the premier conference for all things Infor. And we’re bringing you more sessions, networking opportunities, and new product announcements as a result.
This year we’re unveiling the next generation of GT Nexus, which will provide an unparalleled level of supply chain visibility and control. Inforum attendees will have a front-row seat to the future of global supply chain orchestration, and a taste of what’s possible as technology fully unlocks the potential of global business networks.
But Inforum isn’t just about technology’s potential. It’s about human potential too. CNN’s Van Jones and Pulitzer-winning author Jared Diamond, are among the speakers sharing insights on human potential at Inforum. And if that’s not enough, this year’s Infor customer appreciation party features rock and roll legend Lenny Kravitz.
Inforum will feature more than 50 educational sessions dedicated to Supply Chain Management and the GT Nexus Commerce Network, and more than 1,000 sessions focused on specific applications and industries Infor serves. Topics include:
- New insights on blockchain, IoT, and next-generation intelligence in the supply chain
- Building vision and agility through the supply chain control tower
- How to create competitive advantage through networked digital technology
- Executive and industry expertise from the world’s biggest brands
- The future of warehouse management and fulfillment in the age of Amazon
- Aligning the global supply chain for last-mile success
Are you gonna go our way? Inforum is taking place September 24-27 in Washington, D.C. Don’t miss this chance to learn how you can unleash the potential of your supply chain network.