In an already inspiring line-up, Infosecurity Europe, Europe’s number one information security event, is delighted to announce that renowned broadcaster and author Kate Adie will be delivering the opening Keynote at this year’s event on Tuesday 4 June (10.15-11.05am). Also announced is Jamie Bartlett, bestselling author of The People Vs Tech, The Dark Net & Radicalsand Senior Fellow and former Director of Demos who will open day 2, Wednesday 5 June (10.15-11.05am) and former CEO of Lloyd’s of London, Dame Inga Beale also on 5 June (11.25am-12.05pm).
“Perspectives from the Frontline” will see Kate Adie presenting on ‘Managing Risk and Building Resilience’. From her time as Chief News Correspondent at the BBC, Kate covered most of the world’s hotspots and war zones, broadcasting from the Gulf War and Tiananmen Square. During this presentation Kate will share some of her experiences and discuss how she managed risk, safety and security in highly dangerous situations. She will talk about how she remained resilient and the inspiration she has drawn from her experiences to help spark fresh perspectives on risk, resilience and the security challenges facing organisations.
Jamie Bartlett, Senior Fellow and former Director of the Centre for the Analysis of Social Media, Demos, and best-selling author, will deliver the opening keynote on day 2, Weds 5 June (10.15-11.05am), sharing a journey of discovery, with insight into how technology is changing society. From cybercrime and surveillance to privacy, data and democracy, this inspiring presentation will provide a fresh perspective on the challenges facing the cybersecurity community.
Former CEO ofLloyd’s of London, Dame Inga Beale will give a keynote on Weds 5June (11.25am-12.05pm), giving her “View from the Board” where she will be sharing her views on Managing Organisation Complexity and Risk, how to change business and culture and the need to balance tradition and history, and modernity and innovation when delivering digital transformation. She will discuss the challenges of managing a complex organisation, along with her perspective on cyber risk and how the board and information security function should be communicating and collaborating.
“Whether it’s driving digital transformation or fighting cyber-crime, everyone has a role to play and collaboration is key. I’m looking forward to meeting and hearing from some of the best cyber security experts around at Infosecurity Europe.” Dame Inga Beale.
The Infosec Keynote Stage addresses the challenges of building strong cybersecurity strategies and tactics to protect an organisation’s critical information assets as the world around us transforms. Following extensive research with the information security end-user community and consultation with an Advisory Council of senior industry practitioners, the Keynote Stage is the vibrant hub of the Infosecurity Europe conference programme. Delegates gain direct access to information security knowledge and expertise from some of the industry’s leading end-user practitioners, policy-makers, analysts and thought-leaders.
Other speakers and moderators confirmed for the Keynote Stage include:
- Troy Hunt, Founder, Have I Been Pwned, Microsoft Regional Director
- Chief Constable Goodman of Derbyshire, NPCC Lead for Cyber
- Linda McCormack, Head of Internal Communications, Anglian Water Services
- Flavius Plesu, former Head of Information Security, Bank of Ireland
- Killian Faughnan, Group CISO, William Hill
- Florence Mottay, CISO Europe, Ahold Delhaize
- Dr Keyun Ruan, Google Cloud Engineering, Google
- Tom Cignarella, Director of the Security Coordination Center, Adobe
- Gavin Ellis, CISO, Nuclear Decommissioning Authority
- Shawn Scott, Head of Information Security, Thames Water
- Matt Gordon-Smith, CISO, Anglo American
- Talal Rajab, Head of Programme – Cyber & National Security, techUK
- Ewa Pilat, Global CISO, Jaguar Land Rover
- Bobby Ford, VP & Global CISO, Unilever
- Kevin Fielder, CISO, Just Eat
- James Lyne, Infosecurity Hall of Fame Alumnus
- David Boda, Head of Information Security, Camelot
- Stefan Treloar, Head of Information Security & Business Continuity, IG Group
- Dee Deu, CISO, British Land
- Maxine Holt, Research Director, Ovum
- Deborah Haworth, Head of Information Security, Penguin Random House UK
- Peter Brown, Group Manager Technology Policy, Information Commissioner’s Office
- Titta Tajwer, CISO, News UK
- Steve Wright, GDPR & CISO Advisor, Bank of England
- Brian Honan, CEO, BH Consultant, Infosecurity Hall of Fame Alumnus
- Adam Banks, Chief Technology & Information Officer, Maersk
- Nigel Spencer, Vice President, Security Operations, Vocalink Real Time Payments
- Amar Singh, CEO & Founder, Cyber Management Alliance
- Paula Kershaw, Head of Cybersecurity, Europe & UK, HSBC
The Keynote stage conference programme can be found here: https://www.infosecurityeurope.com/conference/Keynote-Stage/
Infosecurity Europe, now in its 24th year, takes place at Olympia, Hammersmith, London, from 4-6 June 2019. It attracts over 19,500 unique information security professionals attending from every segment of the industry, including 400+ exhibitors showcasing their products and services, industry analysts, worldwide press and policy experts, and over 200 industry speakers are lined up to take part in the free-to-attend conference, seminar and workshop programme – https://www.infosecurityeurope.com/