Tive, the global leader in supply chain and logistics visibility technology, today announced that it was ranked 18th in FreightWaves’ 2023 FreightTech 25 list, which recognizes the most innovative and disruptive companies in the freight and transportation industry. This is the first year Tive is included on this list.
Each year, the top 25 companies are selected from the FreightTech 100 by a handpicked group of CEOs, industry leaders, and investors actively investing in the freight space. The complete list of winners can be viewed on the FreightWaves website.
“As relentless innovators, we are extremely proud to be recognized by FreightWaves on this impressive list of companies working to advance the freight technology space,” said Krenar Komoni, Tive CEO & Founder. “At Tive, we are constantly seeking new and innovative ways to make end-to-end supply chain visibility available to everyone in the transportation industry, and this award clearly demonstrates that our hard work is successfully advancing our mission.”
Among Tive’s recent contributions to make end-to-end supply chain visibility an affordable reality for everyone in the supply chain logistics space are the following:
- Introduced the first single-use and multi-use 5G-ready tracker
- Introduced the first non-lithium based 5G-ready tracker
- Introduced Tive Tag, the thinnest, easiest-to-use label for end-to-end cold chain monitoring of temperature-sensitive shipments
- Co-founded the Open Visibility Network—a consortium of supply chain, transportation, and logistics technology providers on a mission to optimize global supply chain efficiency via open visibility and collaboration
- Tive trackers provide global visibility coverage, with high reliability in more than 186 countries